Healing Adult Children of Divorce : Taking Care of Unfinished Business So You…

January 4, 2014 | By

Divorce Care on eBay:

Divorce Care PB by Steve Grissom; Kathy Leonard

End Date: Sunday May-3-2015 8:55:21 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $6.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Divorce Care Church Initiative
End Date: Saturday May-16-2015 6:57:51 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Question by Samantha: Can I file for an annulment or do I have to file for a divorce?
I was married in Virginia and the marriage only lasted 2 months. The marriage happened in 2007 and I was wondering if i could file for an annulment in the state of virginia or if i had to file for a divorce. I also face another problem. The person I wanna divorce moved to another state and is refusing to come back to Virginia to get this divorce taken care of and I don't know what to do. I need help figuring out what i need to do and what i should do.

Best answer:

Answer by olderbutwiser
Hire a lawyer there, and start divorce proceedings. He does not have to come back to Virginia, in fact, you don't even have to have any contact with him at all. Just have the lawyer file the paperwork in court !

Add your own answer in the comments!

Filed in: Weddings | Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.